- We are working tirelessly to make sure that the products you love are available when you want them, delivered in the safest way possible.
- We are carefully following guidance and best practices from the NHS and UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
- Our customer service team is available to answer any questions about your experience, work with you on the best delivery option and provide more information.
We are equally committed to taking care of our employees:
- We are providing emergency paid time off to enable team members to quarantine if necessary without losing pay.
- We are asking individuals to refrain from travel unless critical, and have established quarantine procedures after travel to high-risk areas.
- We are providing resources to help employees modify how they work, including flexible schedules and remote work wherever possible.
Service Status Update 16/04/20
Collections from our warehouse are operating on schedule and it is twice a week at the moment. We’re taking all necessary precautions to protect our employees, customers and our courier partners.
DeliveriesOur courier partners such as DHL, XDP, DPD, DSV are operating on schedule (delays caused by local regulations are also possible), and they’re taking extra precautions to protect our customers to provide a no-contact delivery experience, we are now offering curbside and doorstep deliveries only.